Sunday, May 1, 2011

Premiere of Kristin's Bridal Jewelry!

Over the past few months, I have had the pleasure of creating bridal jewelry for my friend Kristin.  Her wedding is in September, but I prepared her pieces far in advance, because as we all know, brides to be have much to prepare for the big day!  I had never created jewelry for a wedding before, but I definitely took up the creative challenge!

I cannot take full credit for the designs though, because Kristin played an active role in helping me create them!  For her wedding, she will only have one bridesmaid, her sister and she chose dark red and chocolate for the colors.  After looking at some of my jewelry pieces, Kristin chose these two pieces for her sister.




For her own necklace and pair of earrings, Kristin wanted pieces that matched the sparkling crystals in her lovely veil and dress and the dark red and chocolate colors.  She also wanted a pendant for her necklace, so after much consideration, we decided on combining the style of this necklace


With the colors of this one:



To create this lovely necklace!



Here’s the earrings to match!


I love how the pieces turned out and I look forward to seeing Kristin and her sister wearing them in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment